Fleep Pillows – 14 night trial period policy
14-NIGHT TRIAL PERIOD POLICY
For the purposes of this policy, an “original purchaser” is an individual who buys a pillow directly from FLEEP for their own personal use rather than for commercial or industrial use or resale.
FLEEP allows the original purchaser to return the pillow free-of-charge before the end of the 15th day after the delivery date if they are not satisfied. The following conditions apply:
- Only FLEEP pillows can be returned for this reason. This policy does not apply to any other product sold by FLEEP.
- The original purchaser is the only person who can return the pillow under this return policy.
- The original purchaser must submit photos of the FLEEP pillow proving that the pillow is not burnt, cut, ripped, damaged by spilt liquids, or stained. The purpose of the free return policy is solely to satisfy consumers who have purchased a pillow and who changed their mind within 14 days of the date the pillow was delivered.
- If the photos sent by the client show misuse or damage to the structure or the material of the FLEEP pillow cover (or both), including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, rips, damage caused by spilt liquids, or stains, this return policy will automatically be cancelled.
- To receive reimbursement for the full retail price, the customer must return the pillow intact and in mint condition in its original packaging.
- The original purchaser may not return a pillow more than once in the 12-month period following the delivery date.
- The purchaser is responsible for returning the pillow and any related shipping costs. Reimbursement will not be made until FLEEP receives the pillow at its office.